[Resolved] Empire Todaypoor quality in carpets and service

I hired Empire Today for carpet installation. Stay away from these crooks! They came and would not install until I paid them in full even after the salesman told me I would pay upon completion. When they came they were short on carpet and had to return the next day, this time it was a different crew and they left a large visible seam in the middle of the floor. They also broke furniture! After about 3 months of the carpet being installed, I noticed that the carpet was wearing quickly, I called Empire and they told me they would have someone come out to look at it, when the man came out, he insulted me by saying my vacuum was no good and I don't vacuum enough, when I told him that I vacuum 3 times a week he said I need to vacuum everyday. I was so upset by hearing this and I contacted Empire again, this time they ingored me. At this point, I reported them to the BBB, this is when I finally heard from them. They had a third party inspector come out and a week later I received a report in the mail saying the carpet was not defective and it was my fault it looked the way it did beause my vacuum doesn't pick up the fibers enough. Too bad they don't have a section on the report that states the carpets they sell are inferior and junk! Stay away from these crooks, they are very dishonest and are not in business for the customer, if you get their flooring, you will need to spend more money to replace it in the near future.

• Resolution Statement

• Company Response's Response · Jul 16, 2009

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience, and our team would like to work with you to explore a resolution. Please contact us at [protected]@empiretoday.com so that we may be able to assist. You can also visit our online customer center at http://www.empiretoday.com/Customer-Service.

Sincerely,