[Resolved] Empire Today / acacia cumin # 5262253 - sales rep: simon leung; installer: edgar garcia on 6/4/2018

1 Santa Fe Springs, CA, United States

I am filing this complaint in hopes that a manager/owner/someone will contact me and actually resolve my concerns regarding the flooring that was installed in my home on 6/4/18. I actually filed a complaint claim number 1-[protected] on 6/5/18. Since then, I have been in contact with several individuals to try and get this flooring either replaced on repaired - there are numerous "bubbles"/planks that do not fit together properly causing a bubble effect throughout the flooring in my home. I filed a complaint with Empire regarding my concerns and on 7/20/18 (this is how long it took Empire to respond to my complaint filed on 6/5/18), the original installer was sent to my home to repair/assess. He took several pictures and indicated the entire floor would have to be replaced as the bubbles could not be repaired. I provided a statement on the Complaint Summary indicating I was extremely unhappy with the product/material and requested new product to be provided to me. My request was ignored and after several phone calls later, specifically on 7/30/18, 8/1/18, 8/6/18, 8/23/18, the installation manager, Traci Dealto [protected] scheduled an appointment to bring more product out to "see if they could "repair the bubbles in the flooring. This appointment was scheduled for today, 8/29/18 between 9 am to 11 am. At 10:30 am, I left a message for Traci as no one had showed up to my home. It is now 11:30 am and no one from Empire has showed up or contacted me or returned my phone call. This entire ordeal has been frustrating and very unprofessional on the part of Empire Carpets/Flooring. I am officially filing a complaint and requesting that a higher level manager contact me to resolve this matter. Additionally, I am now paying for this flooring without it being repaired to my satisfaction, so I am also requesting that I be provided with new flooring or for Empire to deduct a percentage off of the balance owed as I have been trying to get this matter resolved since 6/4/18.

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Aug 29, 2018

Lenai, we're disappointed to hear that you're unsatisfied with your product. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we'll be following up with you shortly to learn more.

Le