Empire Today (800 - 588 - 2300) / cashed check for cancelled service

Denton, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-588-2300

I will tell you that this is by far the WORST company ever to do business with. I'm going to keep this short and simple. They send out their most friendliest representatives that woo you into thinking that they are giving you the best deal ever on their cheap ### carpet. We thought he was giving us a super deal...called his manager and so on to ask if they could make this one exception to give us their CHEAP ### carpet for the special low price of $750. ###! My husband went on the internet the day after we signed the check over to them thinking we were getting a 60% off deal and found that no one is satisfied with Empire Today so, we cancelled the carpet installation. That oh so friendly representative tells us that he is writing CANCELLED on the check right at the moment we were talking to him. We called the company to cancel the order as well. They said, NO PROBLEM. 2 weeks later to no surprise...they cashed the check ANYWAY. Now my account is negative waiting for their so-called refund check in the mail that will take 10 business days to arrive. DON'T EVER DO BUSINESS WITH EMPIRE TODAY. They will cheat you out of your money. We read the reviews and found that they are absolutely true. If you need carpet installation go straight to Home Depot or Lowes. They have a way better quality selection and their whole house installation is only $199. They don't hassle you...they don't send out LIARS because they have a name to up hold. I have no idea how Empire Today is still in business. PLEASE don't waste your time or your money with those crooks!!!

Comments

Un
  5th of May, 2015
agreed the worst carpet we ever got. We are constently getting static shocks due to the poor quality. Go anywhere else.

Empire Today Logo Empire Today