Empire Carpet / Switch and bait!
When I decided to get laminate flooring from empire carpet in 2003, three different salesmen from that company came to my home and gave me three different prices on the same living room floor for the same product. I ended up having to hire an attorney for over $2,500.00, which I'm still paying off the loan for the attorney, and I ended up having to still pay the switch and bait price for the laminate floor even though the attorney charged Empire carpet with 21 counts of not being fair. The floor was supposed to cost me $1100.00. The final charge was $2600.00. I ended up paying $1300.00, plus the attorney fees.
They attorney didn't want to pursue the case and the case was dismissed. The attorney told me I had won my case, but I felt like I 'd gotten the bad end of the stick, because three different salesmen from Empire carpet came into my home and lied to me about the price of the job for the lainmate floor.
Because of Empire carpet, I'll Never trust salesmen in my home, ever AGAIN. Empire carpet has no RESPECT for the consumers or WOMEN that are head of their household. Thank you Empire carpet for teaching me never to trust home products salesmen in my home ever again.
More Empire Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - installation
- Empire Today - dissatisfied with installation of vinyl flooring
- Empire Today - flooring
- Empire Today - custom made blinds
- Empire Today - customer service from empire today san francisco market