Empire Carpet / damage to floor
5 years after they installed a carpet i removed it and found a row of deep gouge marks in the Oak floor, obviously from the installation as these were newly finished floors before the carpet installation and the marks are all in a row and from the installation. there is no way i could check this when they installed it as i wasnt here. when i called to complain they said there was nothing they could do about it, now i see why, they are a fraudulent company - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAMMERS.
More Empire Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - tile flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and vinyl floor covering.
- Empire Today - carpet and tile installers
- Empire Today - empire today hardwood floors
- Empire Today - wood floors, living room, stairs and hallway