Emirates / missing baggage

1 london, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

To whom it may concern,
I am fed up phoning and e-mailing such a poor services airline! I had heard a lot of good things about emirates well I experienced alot and regret travelling with emirates! I would like you to send me the head office address or phone number so I can get in touch with them directly! I have went to my holiday and come back without my luggage nobody wants to get back in touch! I dont have time to run around I do have a job which I have to go to so I do expect a flipping reply as soon as possible!!!

Comments

• De
      4th of Jul, 2007

My family flew from New York to Bangalore. On the 24th of June. But when we reached Bangalore one luggage did not come. Since then it has been one week and still no news.

• Ca
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I am so in agreement with the fact that emirates Airlines never call back, I have been fighting about missing luggage since the 4th February 2010, no one ever phones me back and every time I phone I get through to someone else and have to repeat my whole story again, then get told to fax through my paperwork which I do and get told it will get looked into and I hear nothing again, this happens every time I phone and it is costing me 100's and 100's, not counting my phone calls and time lost during working hours as well, This is just very bad service and then you pay through your neck just for a ticket as well!! Something really has to be done about this.