Emirates Group / Emirates.com / flight postponement. bad customer service

IN Review updated:

Hi,

We had booked a flight from oslo to mumbai-ek0160 for 11th may
However was surprised to get an email yesterday that the flight was postponed to 12th may. I called up the call center that I needed a 11th may flight, however the customer care executive didn't give me a satisfactory solution. He asked me to me take a complete refund and book with another airline if I wanted to leave on the same date. We even asked for an alternate to book us on another fight or provide us accommodation which was also denied!
I have booked the flight as per my convenient dates, why should I bear the cost of staying in oslo for an additional night or pay additional charges for a fresh booking or book a different flight?
I always had high regards for emirates customer service. This is really pathetic service

Vi
Mar 19, 2017

Comments

• El
      Mar 25, 2017

I have booked a flight from Khartoum to Brussels EK734 and EK 183 on MAR 25th.
    I have reached Dubai at 2 am expecting to spend 6 hours at DXB transit time,
    First the second flight to BRU (EK183) was delayed from 8:20 am to 10:20 am, then delayed (again) to 12 pm, making it 10 hours transfer time at the airport, I spend a very tough night, if I knew this before, I should have booked a hotel,
    Now I am loosing time at money on staying that long in DXB.
    I demand an apology and a satisfactory compensation for this pathetic situation I have been through.
    Waiting for your prompt response.
    Elwaleed Ali Ahmed Ibrahim