Emirates / bad services

From,
Dr. Priya ramany,
P. O box-132263, gharnatta street, jeddah 21382, saudi arabia,

To,
The head, emirates airlines dubai,

Dear sir,

Sub:resentment over the poor catering services, poor in flight services on board of ek-804, 241, 242, 243, ticket no:176 [protected], pnr-dsa7fw, dt-09-06-08

I had the unfortunate experience of traveling in emirates flight for the first time from jeddah-dubai-toronto. Let me detail my unpleasant experiences on board.

Iam a pure vegetarian, I don't eat-even eggs.

Ek-804 said that I have not specified veg. Food, hence they let me to starve from jeddah to dubai.

On reaching dubai as well as in toronto, at the airport emirates help desk, I made sure to order for vegetarian indian food covering enroute. To my surprise, I was offered hindu meal which had
Mutton, tuna in breakfast!!!

When I protested to the in flight supervisor, she gave me a staring look as though, I am unnecessarily fussing for nothing, took a note of my complaint and told me that there is nothing she can provide.

Again I was filling my stomach with water and air, thanks to the kind services on board.

If it is difficult to provide a simple vegetarian meal, you should have told me so, since I would have got a parcel arranged for the entire journey.

It is a shame to pronounce emirates airlines as the best in services, when it is absolutely not true, looking at what I have gone through.

Iam planning to share my bad experience with the media of saudi arabia so that nobody else suffers this treatment in the future.

It is a shame on the emirates to offer such poor services and charge sky rocketing prices for the tickets.

Hope that atleast there will be suitable action and reply to my accussation asap.

Dr. Priya ramany, 00966-[protected]
Dt:6-08-08

Comments

• Mn
      30th of Sep, 2008

All of you Indians complain about anything and everything. You expect everything to be provided for you. If you buy a ticket on the same day, u think catering will magically come up with ur request? U have the most unimaginable requests. Do you think emirates airlines have a supermarket on board?

• Po
      29th of Jan, 2009

You go MNG GIRL i completely agree with you could these people ask for anything more...if you dont request your special meal more than 48HOURS before your departure it cannot be GUARANTEED...do you understand that the logistics of catering is more difficult than I WANT!!!

in future if your needs are so STRICT i suggest you take your own food as it is an aircraft and sometimes because your not the only person on board things dont always go right.

i suggest a different airline in future

14th of May, 2009

First off don't call it a fing HINDU meal... call it what it is... Non Veg, w/o Beef meal, or BEEF meal. Or how about a simple VEG meal... its ###ed to call it a HINDU meal... How do you assume that if a person boraded is brown you serve him the fing HINDU meal by default??? It's stupid... felt like slapping the dumb stewardess with hair died blond and trying to fake an accent... who replied with a stupid answer she was tought to blurt out when asked about any religious meal! Never flying that stupid airlines again.

• Dj
      17th of Apr, 2010

Bottom line is Emirates, like every other business really dont care about customers. They do fancy things like provide free cars for business and first class customers but do nothng more than any other airline for economy class passengers. Theyt are a big corporate company who when it comes down to it just dont really care. Full of corporate process, policy and and restricing local managers and staff in what they can do. I just pray for the day when any company, especially airlines really do what they say they do in the company clap trap marketing.