Emirates / bad services
Dr. Priya ramany,
P. O box-132263, gharnatta street, jeddah 21382, saudi arabia,
The head, emirates airlines dubai,
Sub:resentment over the poor catering services, poor in flight services on board of ek-804, 241, 242, 243, ticket no:176 [protected], pnr-dsa7fw, dt-09-06-08
I had the unfortunate experience of traveling in emirates flight for the first time from jeddah-dubai-toronto. Let me detail my unpleasant experiences on board.
Iam a pure vegetarian, I don't eat-even eggs.
Ek-804 said that I have not specified veg. Food, hence they let me to starve from jeddah to dubai.
On reaching dubai as well as in toronto, at the airport emirates help desk, I made sure to order for vegetarian indian food covering enroute. To my surprise, I was offered hindu meal which had
Mutton, tuna in breakfast!!!
When I protested to the in flight supervisor, she gave me a staring look as though, I am unnecessarily fussing for nothing, took a note of my complaint and told me that there is nothing she can provide.
Again I was filling my stomach with water and air, thanks to the kind services on board.
If it is difficult to provide a simple vegetarian meal, you should have told me so, since I would have got a parcel arranged for the entire journey.
It is a shame to pronounce emirates airlines as the best in services, when it is absolutely not true, looking at what I have gone through.
Iam planning to share my bad experience with the media of saudi arabia so that nobody else suffers this treatment in the future.
It is a shame on the emirates to offer such poor services and charge sky rocketing prices for the tickets.
Hope that atleast there will be suitable action and reply to my accussation asap.
Dr. Priya ramany, 00966-[protected]
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airport staff do not understand a six month multiple entry visa
- [Resolved] Emirates Airlines - bad service and food made me sick.
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - broken seat in business class
- Emirates Airline - refund of air ticket money
- Emirates Airlines - missing baggage