Emirates / food poisoning!
I got food poisoning on an Emirates flight on my way to my honeymoon destination of Mauritius in May 2007. It was the airline food, as we were flew from London to Dubai, then straight on to Mauritius. This was a long flight and we hadn't eaten anything apart from the airline food. The food in question was an omlette. The doctor in the resort was extremely concerned about my low blood pressure. I was on tablets for a week and didn't recover until about 10 days into my honeymoon, which was totally ruined. I complained to Emirates but they said it was nothing to do with them and said that they had no other reports of problems on my flight. Well, I couldn't get in touch with any other passengers to prove or dis-prove that. Thanks Emirates for turning what should have been the holiday of a lifetime into the worst holiday I've ever had.
Do airlines ever admit responsibility for food poisoning?
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates Airlines - inappropriately charged for cabin luggage for man-dxb-blr flight (booking reference fzqh62) 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airline service
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - crew cabin
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - baggage 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - ripoff / scam / returns 
- Emirates Airlines - in flight service