Emirates Airlines / broken seat
I travel on emirates and the seat back was broken and a piece of the seat structure was pushing in my lower back. There were no emty seaty on this flight and when we complained they replied that the flight on the date xxxx had 79 emty seat, we travel on a different date not the date they quoted on their reply and there were no emty seats to move to. The offered us extra airpoints to the value of $10 which we turned down as it was an insult. We asked them to confirm howmany emty seats there were on the day we travelled and they refused to answer any of our further emails.
They leave their customers very dissatisfied and I may take them to court just to make a point!
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - customer service & rebooking charges and lost baggage problem
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off