Emirates Airlines / dissatisfaction service

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Sidoarjo november 10th, 2010

The managers of emirates airline,
Dubai, united arab emirates

Dear sirs/madams,

I am bagus sulistyo herewith willing to make complaint due to my flight back to indonesia on november 8th, 2010

I flew back to jakarta by ek 356 with the seat number 23 j. It was the first time for me to fly with the best airline in the united arab emirates. Seemed it was a dream came true but the thing was, everything ruined by the disappointments.

First it was started on the gate before boarding. The staff announced by the zone for the passenger to do boarding, but it didn’t work. So many passengers were trying to be as soon as possible boarding and the staffs were not able to stop it. Mine was zone f, but I was going at last till no more passengers left.

Secondly, another bad thing was, the cabin crew named im from korean was shouting to one of the passenger. I didn’t know what the trigger was. She was shouting one minute!!!Wait!!!Ok!!! Out loudly. Then I realized, the passenger didn’t understand english. She was only a maid who maybe just knows arabic. But why the staff didn’t use any gesture how to say wait by using arabic body language. At least the maid would understand. It is international flight and everybody has the same treatment because they pay for this service. Not a shout they get. It was so embarrassing that the good name of emirates ruined by the arrogant cabin crew.

Thirdly, there was a couple seemed that they were lebanese. They were sitting on 24 a and 24 b and next to them was a maid again on 24c. Arrogantly, the couple asked her not to sit next to them. Arrogantly they threw her blanket and pillow on her face when she already sat on 25d. The cabin crew knew it but they were pretending didn’t notice it. No apology no clarification. What is the difference between maid an master???.. It was just a matter of luck. Everybody is equal!!!

Forthly, again im, the korean was shouting…sit down!!!Sit!!! No word please to soften her command. It was because, just a couple of seconds before the plane totally taxiing, the passengers behind me already stood up. Wow!!, this was how the cabin crew was working to serve the passengers???

Before leaving the plane I asked her how long she has been working with the emirates, and she said just a year and it was the third time for her to fly to jakarta with the most common passengers were maids and she was failed to apply the high standard of customer service of emirates airline I think so so so sad. Very sad.

Fifthly, it was a funny, my baggage was left in dubai and that baggage was full of presents from my friend to his relatives and also my daily clothes. They waited for me and the parcel but the thing was, I didn’t get that baggage and they went home with the empty hands. It was quick response from the emirates, on the next day I got it back in my hometown, surabaya but in the other hand I had to spend some money to send the gift back to jakarta.

Well, anyway it happened and really gave me bad experience flying the emirates.

Thank you for reading my complaints and I am looking forward to hearing your feedback soon.

Warmest regards,

Bagus sulistyo

Comments

11th of Nov, 2010

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. http://www.giftwithlove.com