Emirates Airlines / passport swapped
I would ike to draw to your attention our experience availing the service of emirates during the time that my 7 year old daugther flew back in Manila from Dubai last 3 January 2009.
When we called our daugther during the night time that she was at home in Manila, we just found out that the passport that was handed over to them by the assigned flight or ground steward was not belong to my daughter. Since it was the first time that we avail the service of Emirates in travelling unaccompanied minor, we believe that the airline personnel will take good care of all the things that require from them.
We are so disappointed on the kind of service that the Emirates had.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - duty free rip off
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - avoid - dubai airport & emirates airlines group & dnata
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates & dnata & uae
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - loss due to late arrival of jet blue airline from detroit to boston on 25th sept 18
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - have a complaint about a recent flight, delays, no reply to complaints, no apologies, no compensation had to pay from my pocket to get home.