Emirates Airline / terrible service and unreasonable rules!
I want to share my bad experience with Emerites Airline so everyone is on the watch-out. Emerites has a very unreasonable rule written in fine print. It says if you are not flying in the sequence as printed on your e-ticket, they will invalid your entire trip !!! For instance, if you fly from Bahrain to Dubai then to NJ, if something happens to you, like being caught in traffic, that you have to miss the flight from Bahrain to Dubai, even if you get on another flight to dubai to catch your connecting flight to NJ, you are not allowed to board unless you pay substantial amount of money to Emirates. This does not make any sense at all. Besides the Emirates agents in both Bahrain and Dubai airports are so unprofessional and unwilling to help. They even pointed figures to female passenger. Next time you have to choose an airline, better avoid Emirates. You will be glad that you did.
More Emirates Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates Airlines - inappropriately charged for cabin luggage for man-dxb-blr flight (booking reference fzqh62) 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airline service
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - crew cabin
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - baggage 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - ripoff / scam / returns 
- Emirates Airlines - in flight service