Embarq / Fraud and cheating
About a year ago I received my phone bill from Embarq that included third party charges from OAN Services, Inc... Even though I had never even heard of OAN, Embarq expected for me to pay the entire bill including these totally unauthorized charges & then contact OAN if I thought that I was entitled to a refund. I contacted OAN & told them that I absolutely had not requested their services & I demanded that they refund my money & never try to bill me again.
On my next phone bill they credited what they had charged me from my new balance. Naturally I thought that it was over & that they would surely not try to bill me again. Wrong! For the last four months they have done exactly the same thing. This company & all of the telephone companies who go along with this scam needs to be exposed & prosecuted.
More Embarq Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - tv and internet service
- CenturyLink - internet service infrastructure in iowa city
- CenturyLink - technical support
- CenturyLink - cancellation
- CenturyLink - bundled service with direct tv and improper billing to customer