Electronic Arts (EA) / Fifa 17

1 Guildford, England, Surrey, United Kingdom

I recently bought fifa coins from a website goldah.com, this is the first and only time I have done it outside of the FIFA store.

EA sports then email me to say that I have broken the terms of service for "trading coins", which based on the definition I technically have but I have not hacked the game, nor have I scammed anyone. Regardless they have removed my team, losing everything. My main concern is the money, legally spent in their store, which they have taken away without any warning.

I have no idea how much money I have spent in the store over time but for 2017 it would be around £100-£200 (Playstation account doesn't list it in account history)

I've complained 3 times; you cannot speak one to one with anyone that makes the decisions, you get an email from a no-reply address and that is it. My questions about the money are never explained to me, I cannot see in the terms that I forfit this money? It may be implied but for legal terms, should it not be fully stated?

Are they allowed to do this? I view this as a purchase of goods, the breaking of terms was a separate transaction so why do I lose all of my pre-standing purchases?

Dr