Electronic Arts / Unauthorized billing
Since about 8 years I play the 'free games' at Pogo (aol) but a couple of days ago I decided to become a Member! The first thing that I thought it's a little bit 'odd' was that if you pay with PayPal you have to pay 10 Dollars more! Nevertheless - I know PayPal and usually they help you if something goes wrong - I used PayPal paid the 39.99 and started to play! A few hours later I felt that this is to much money and I canceled the Membership! They tell you that you can cancel at any time and I thought that they send me the Money back as soon as the cancellation went trough! After that as I didn't get the Money I tried to go back online but my account was canceled! They didn't reimbursed me the 39.99 neither can I log on and play the Games that I paid for!
I truly think something should be done especially with so called 'Companies' like this, Money is tight for a lot of people and they just make fun of 'Idiots' like I am! I demand that they pay everybody's Money back and that the State shots them down!
More Electronic Arts Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay! 
- Pogo.com - Club Pogo Jackpots not paying! 
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - Cancel charge authorization 
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - Fraud 
- Club Pogo - Unable to play pogo games 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - club pogo
- Electronic Arts (EA) - dragon age and customer service in general
- Electronic Arts (EA) - lost an inform card
- Electronic Arts (EA) - pogo 
- Electronic Arts (EA) - Fifa 17