Electrolux India / pathetic customer service by electrolux
I purchased an electrolux er40dfonps ozone dual health guard refrigerator in november 2006. the piece was damaged, so I then received a replacement on 4th december 2006.
On 10th january 2007, the freezer stopped working at its maximum capacity. I waited for a day thinking it would rectify on its own on 11th. there was no change. on calling the mumbai service centre nos., I was given 3 new nos., none of which worked. on calling the first no. again and being extremely rude, I finally got the right no. on contacting them, I was very indifferently informed that a technician would visit my place in a couple of days!!!
Electrolux is supposed to be a global mnc and if this is their idea of customer service, it is pathetic!!
More Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire 4000 - dishwasher vents out the sides 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire
- Frigidaire - refrigerator/freezer (side by side)
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - microwave
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - customer service/repair
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - appliances