eHarmony / misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories

1 Richland, MI, United States

I am a member who was induced to join because of claims of compatibility based upon an exhaustive questionnaire and multiple categories, ie religion, income, geography, smoking, drinking, ethnicity, language, age, children, education.

BUT...there are NO preferences available for the most critical elements of compatibility, which to me are social/political beliefs (liberal v. conservative) and that of desirable body types (slender/athletic). There can be NO COMPATIBILITY if these elements are not included in the algorithm for matching.

Also, your site provides a search box for cities, and it does not work. And you keep sending notice of "new matches" that are only repeats. And your "matches" based on compatibility are sometimes not even close, when I read their profiles!

I am very disappointed with your lack of professionalism and misrepresentation. The legal terminology is fraud, as I was induced to contract in the absence of full disclosure and complete information. No contract legally or lawfully exists.

I had agreed to pay in 3 monthly installments, and I will consent to allow you to keep the first payment. But I will consider this contract to be canceled at the end of the first month, and rescind your authority to continue to charge my bank account further. If you do attempt to take further payments, I will dispute and report this to the FTC and Attorney General.

If this forum is not the proper place to deliver this notice, please advise me the location of your legal department.

Sincerely, James Iler