eHarmony / billing does not stop
When I took a subscription with eHarmony it was for a 3 month period. The matches weren't particularly great, which isn't their fault, so after a few weeks I contacted them to ask how I cancel the subscription. I was advised that the subscription can't be cancelled until the remaining two payment have been debited. Then months later I received another email to let me know another term of three months had commenced. I have contacted them again to ask for the auto renew to be cancelled and I have received the same response, to pay the next term of three months. This site is a scam!
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site
- eHarmony - I never received the items.
- eHarmony - incognito