Egypt Airlines / Monkies running the show

1 NY, United States Review updated:

What ever you do, do not even think of flying with egypt air. No only is their staff incompetent and illiterate, but they are extremely unprofessional.
I had reserved a departing flight for my mom and had a confirmation number that specifically stated "reserved and guartenteed". They claimed that her ticket was not registered in their system because my confirmation was electronic. What type of b. S. Story is that? The ticket agent was a space cadet-the supervisor ignored us and was talking on his cell phone and using his bluetooth as if he was trading stock-the manager was as arrogant and ignorant as they come. They claimed that she had to pay an extra $450.00. Nothing short from highway robbery. When I called their offices, the operated refused to give me the director’s name in their executive office; she placed me on terminal hold and later stopped answering the phone. I am thinking of starting a class action lawsuit against their ticket fraud operations and overbooking. Did I mention that half their staff doesn't understand english?

Jo

Comments

At
  25th of Nov, 2011

Hi JoJo, I totally agree with your comment, I was also a victim on flight 777, please refer to the same site where you sent your complaint, mine was theft a cabin crew stole my phone, as they were always walking around busy doing nothing, one of them targeted me as soon as they had an opportunity to steal from me, tTHEY DID NOTHING TO SUPPORT ME, IT IS SICKENING. I agree you file a lawsuit against them, "Reserved and Guaranteed" is a simple word so if hand written or electronic, it doesn't matter. THE STAFF/CABIN CREW OF EGYPT AIR ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I will be taken the matter up as well.