Egpal.com / do not buy from these scammers

Scam!!! Do NOT buy from them. They will stall for time. Just try their online support for help. Act like you put an order in. It is very funny. Use Paypal always so you can get your money back.

Ga

Comments

• He
      22nd of Jun, 2011

This is a completely Fraudulent Company! They are nothing but a Scam. Beware! They will take your money and do nothing but respond to emails saying they are still "collecting the gold". It's been over a week since I paid and they haven't sent the gold and still they say please be patient we are collecting your gold. They are nothing but a scam! Don't trust them. And they will ask for phone number after payment and then they will ask for your real name and your mother's maiden name! It is a scam company to steal your money and use it to open accounts! Be ware!

• Df
      25th of Jun, 2011

But the site say theygot it in stock

• Ir
      13th of Sep, 2011

I think you need to check stock with live chat if they do have on hand before you gonna place an order, I'm a member of egpal. Sometimes they don't have any gold cause the large demands or the gold stock up and down follow the marketing and game policy. If you couldn't get the gold, you also can ask for a refund. I trust them. No stock, just refund. I appreciate them can tell me the truth. I will be a regular one.

• Us
      23rd of Jan, 2017

my question is will they steal your credit card info if I purchased something