Ken Kirkpatrick Software Logo

Ken Kirkpatrick Software

Having problems with Ken Kirkpatrick Software?

Ken Kirkpatrick Software reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 5, 2009. The latest review Name and meaning software was posted on Mar 14, 2021. The latest complaint bad software-rude - no customer support! was resolved on Feb 05, 2009. Ken Kirkpatrick Software has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. Ken Kirkpatrick Software has resolved 1 complaints.

Ken Kirkpatrick Software Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 389, Taft CA 93268-0389

Ken Kirkpatrick Software Complaints & Reviews

Mar 14, 2021

Ken Kirkpatrick Software — Name and meaning software

Greetings Herewith is the previous communication i had pertaining software codes i bought from you. Lost my...

Ken Kirkpatrick SoftwareFirst name almanac, the birthday chronicle, the gift factory & scripture on art

Good Evening

This is not a complaint, and it is the first time I post a request.

Some times back I ordered a software, what is unfortunate now about it is that is not compatible with windows 10.

It was compatible with windows 7, 8 & vista

Can you kindly assist me with codes that are compatible with windows 10 please.

I have attached the screenshot for your attention.

Kindest Regards

Phil
[protected]@worldonline.co.za

First name almanac, the birthday chronicle, the gift factory & scripture on art

Ken Kirkpatrick Software — all of software, business on a stick, website, phone

Please let people know of the condition of Ken and if he is out of the hospital and if we can ever use the...

Ken Kirkpatrick Software — can't use software

I purchased 4 Software titles from Ken Kirkpatrick in 2009. I paid over $300.00 for them. I used them on and...

Ken Kirkpatrick Software — unethical behaviour

i purchased ken kirkpatrick software for $200 new zealand dollars i have just gone into use the program and...

Ken Kirkpatrick Software — updates and software not working

Over the years I have purchase various software programs from ken - In the last month I have had problem and...

Melbourne Metro Area

Ken Kirkpatrick Softwareno answer when I email

I have been using Ken Kirkpatrick Software since the mid to late 90's and never had any complaints. I took a bunch of years off from doing shows with the software but now wanted to get back into doing shows since I retired. I tried to contact him to get upgrades since I no longer had the programs that I bought. He promised that I could get upgrades for life but he does not answer my emails to let me know why he is not living up to his promises. Don't think I'm asking too much! If you read this Ken remember I was one of your first customers.

• Mo
        Monical Ivery Nov 02, 2019

Hello Edna I have the business on a stick and I have had no problem with mines at all, it works fine I just made a name meaning for one of my resident for her birthday today. I also have a window 10 and I cant get it to open up on that computer but i still have window vista and I have had no issues. Sorry you having trouble but if you like to see some of your background please feel free to let me know.

• Ed
        Edna Varnado Oct 28, 2019

I bought the lifetime business on a stick, all software, updates for life and hundreds of dollars of backgrounds and cannot use, I have customers who are still asking me when will I get their orders to them. Can someone out of respect, to us who supported Ken Kirkpatrick please contact us via email and let us know if and when we will be able to use the product, it is only fair to reach out to all of Ken's customers to let them know the status of this business which is hurting all of us right now. Waiting to hear something real soon, my business contact email address is [email protected]

Business On A Stick — I feel like I have been duped

My name is Ganiat, I bought the Ken Kirkpatrick Software Business on a stick two moths ago and I had nothing...

Ken Kirkpatrick Software — bad software-rude - no customer support!

Ken Kirkpatrick Software is Junk! I saw Ken Kirkpatrick Software at a software show in Birmingham. I...