EgPal / J&S Network Tech Logo

EgPal / J&S Network Tech

Having problems with EgPal / J&S Network Tech?

+1 858 633 8874 (United States)
+852 35 000 058 (Hong Kong)
Unit 1021, 10/F, Ocean Centre, No. 5 Canton Road
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EgPal / J&S Network Tech.

Complaints & Reviews

EgPal — items are always out of stock

I used to shop here with no problems, but these times are gone. Now each time I order there's alway...

Egpal.comthey didn't deliver my order

I bought gold from the website www.egpal.com, but these jerks only charged me on time, but they haven’t delivered my order stuff. No info and they ignored me all the time. I was really disappointed and of course tried to reach them, but they didn’t communicate. I wonder if there are people, who the same problem, maybe someone can advise what to do. Please, post comments and ideas. Thanks.

• La
      Laidake Jul 03, 2012

ONLY use paypal when paying for this website. I was foolish and chose debit... and of course they seized the opportunity and wiped my funds. Fortunately it wasn't too much but I'm still pissed.

• Ka
      Karmilee Oct 25, 2012

Ordered 10$ worth of gw2 gold... they said they sent and i didn't actually received the gold. Paid with liberty reserve so i cant get money back. 100% SCAM.

Egpal.com — this site charges real life currency for fraudulent digital goods

This site charges real life currency for fraudulent digital goods. Will they wipe your accounts clean, charge...

Egpal.comwell, looks like i'm shopping elsewhere

Prices are not comparable to other websites as after your purchae you get charged more than you should, check back in a few days to your account, and then look at the amount of the items you were previously purchasing. All in all, after a bunch of transactions, they got me for $15 (small amounts each time). I could hav went to anotehr site, paid less and got a lot more.

And their support is less than adequit. When you bring up a valid issue about how you got shorted, they say "I restart computer, check back later" Thanks "Elly". Or another good one, "I talk to manager, check back in 24 hr" Thanks "Gorden". hahaha. Well looks like I'm shopping elsewhere.

Egpal.com — do not buy from these scammers

EgPal / J&S Network Techscam

Scam!!! Do NOT buy from them. They will stall for time. Just try their online support for help. Act like you put an order in. It is very funny.
      Use Paypal always so you can get your money back.

• Ka
          Karel1234 Jun 17, 2010

Very true the stole 36 dollars from me. and i would love to find a way to report the website i have the transaction number and all the information

• Pu
          Punisher249 Oct 09, 2010

They are out of business but will take your money! A COMPLETE SCAM AS OF OCTOBER 2010.