Edgars Fashion / Edcon / double transaction and poor customer service

I have just been to an Edgar active store in tongaat to pay an account, which I has been debited twice for the amount of R1200 (total R2400), thou they told me their systems where offline. I then made my way to Balito Edgars and made payment of R1300, that's when I realised the transaction at Tongaat Edgar active went through.
I queried this at Edgars balito, customer service told me I need to get a bank statement and go back to Edgars active tongaat. I immediately went to STD Bank to pull a statement when my bank card got swallowed and although it's unforseen, from my view Edgars is to be blamed.
This is because of a chain of events which started at tongaat. I however then phoned the customer service line for STD Bank to close my account and they informed me to wait for a week to replace the card, i then proceeded to call Edgars customer service as per reference [protected]/go, they were very unhelpful and basically told me to wait and that my unfortunate circumstance was not their fault and showed no courtesy towards me. I was left without money and was with my girlfriend who I planned on taking out. This is an inconvenience and an embarrassment to me. I will make it known of the service I received and how unhelpful it was. I await to see how Edgars acknowledges and redress the situation and if I'm not satisfied I plan on paying off my account, closing it and shifting to another clothing store.

Jp