eden cosmetic mineral make up — scam
I opted to do their risk free trial offer. By the time that I recieved the trial amount of makeup in the mail and tried it I realized it was the worst mineral makeup I had ever used. So I called the company to cancel and find out how to send the product back before being charged. but apperantly I was too late. It seems they only give you 10 days after you order to cancel. so since it was after the trial period they had already charged my credit card $131.00 for the trial amount of makeup. what a rip-off! and the product is horrible and i will throw it away. I strongly advise against anyone doing business with this company. the offer really is too good to be true!
More eden cosmetic mineral make up Complaints & Reviews
- Mineral Elements by Eden - hiding information on return 
- Eden Cosmetics - fraud 
- Eden Cosmetics - unauthorized debit charge 
- Mineral Elements by Eden - online scam-false advertisement 
- Eden Cosmetics, LLC. - unauthorized charge 
- Mineral Elements by Eden - fraudulent credit card charges 
- Mineral Elements by Eden - false advertisements
- Mineral Elements by Eden A.D.A. PCN Eye Lash and BPN Beauty - took money from my account without authorization
- Age Invisible Eden Cosemetics - fraud 
- Mineral Elements by Eden - risk free trial scam.