eden cosmetic mineral make upscam

I opted to do their risk free trial offer. By the time that I recieved the trial amount of makeup in the mail and tried it I realized it was the worst mineral makeup I had ever used. So I called the company to cancel and find out how to send the product back before being charged. but apperantly I was too late. It seems they only give you 10 days after you order to cancel. so since it was after the trial period they had already charged my credit card $131.00 for the trial amount of makeup. what a rip-off! and the product is horrible and i will throw it away. I strongly advise against anyone doing business with this company. the offer really is too good to be true!

Comments

• Kr
      Aug 14, 2009
    eden cosmetic mineral make up - fraud
    eden cosmetic
    Alabama

they said get a free sample all you have to pay is shipping...a month later they took 70 bucks out of my acount

Aug 20, 2009

I was cheated too. THey said the same thing pay the shipment 10 days later I was billed in two different credit cards with the amt. of 69.41 twice plus 7.69 S& This company is decieving people .

• Pa
      Jun 03, 2010

You can find good mineral makeup on ebay. I received mine in the mail today and I only paid $21.95 for a full kit including brushes, and free shipping. Will last a few months with regular use. Mineral makeup contains no fillers, and it looks like you don't get much for your money, but you really do. Check the ingredients before you buy - the best mineral makeups will have very few ingredients, and the top three ingredients will be zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, and iron oxides. Avoid fillers and rice powders, ultramarine, and talc. I am not shilling for any mineral makeup sellers or companies, but I researched mineral makeup (and everything else I buy) thoroughly before setting money down..the internet is a vast information source, check it out before you buy it.

• Cd
      Dec 01, 2010

I also tried a free trial of eden's mineral makeup. I recieved the package and thought i had canceled it. Now they have sent a payment thru my checking account for $130.41. Nobody answers the phone number i was given and i haven't found another way to contact them. This is so wrong. Promised a free trial and then $130.41, what they sent was not even close to that price. I am very angry about this. I wonder if this company even exsists..!!!