eCost.com / Scam
I just got burned by the ecost scamwagon!! Ordered a 23" samsung monitor and payed through paypal. Monitor showed up packed like crap with the base smacking around inside. I shouldn't have even bothered opening it but I did. The monitor had no cables, no warranty info, and was wrapped in a sheet of thin foam. After taking the foam off I noticed the monitor had fine scratches all around the bezel and had a completely different stand than was pictured on the site. It is basically a different model than what they have pictured. I called thinking oh man they are going to want to hear about this. Boy was I wrong. They initially were acting as though I was out of line for asking for an RA#. Then they told me they would issue an RA# only if I took pictures of the monitor and scratches. UNBELIEVABLE!!! You send me a damaged item that isn't even what I ordered and now I have to send you pictures of the dam thing. Get bent!! Steer clear of this crap company. The negative reviews I'm finding after the fact make me feel like an idiot for ever doing business with them.
More eCost.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCost.com - Dishonest sales and scam tactics! 
- eCost.com - Platinum Premium Membership Plan 
- eCost.com - Hot sheet bait and switch!
- eCost.com - $39.95 platinum membership
- eCost.com - fishy practice 
- eCost.com - Do not trust these people
- eCost.com - This company is obviously in the business of ripping off their customers
- eCost.com Platinum Membership - Bait & Switch / FRAUD 
- eCost.com - Total scam
- eCost.com - Terrible Service