eBay.com — very bad and dishonest seller
I have returned a wig to the seller and was promised a replacement. I waited patiently for over a month and never received a replacement. I contacted seller many times and every time got nothing but promises. He said he needs some time to ship another item and wasn't able to tell the exact delivery date.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Jose, CA
Then he stopped replying and I gave him one star and left a bad reviews.
After that seller contacted me and said that he will not send me anything until I apologize, remove my review and write a new good one. I refused and left another bad feedback and reported him to eBay. I hope eBay will help, but up until now they haven't contacted me regarding this matter.
eBay is not a safe place to buy.
More eBay.com Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - scammers
- eBay - payment
- eBay / Paypal - selling on ebay & using paypal services? heed my warning 
- eBay - truck no delivered 
- eBay - seller not protected from scam!!