eBay seller: spoukd / fake rolex yachtmaster being sold on ebay...
Ebay seller spoukd is selling an illegal fake rolex yachtmaster. this is a federal felony and also a crime in most states.
The seller claims to be from vicksburg, ms
Selling replica rolex watches is a serious crime. even if you tell the buyer it is a fake, you are still guilty of trafficking in items bearing counterfeit trademarks.
If this seller is selling this fake rolex, what other crimes is the seller committing? I suggest staying far away from anyone selling replica watches. even if you are buying an innocent item, you never know when this seller will be arrested... you might not get your item. it is also bad policy to buy items from someone engaged in criminal activity.
In addition to being a federal felony, it is also a separate felony in the state of mississippi to sell items bearing counterfeit trademarks.
Here is the mississippi law on trademark counterfeiting:
2013 mississippi code
Title 97 - crimes
Chapter 21 - forgery and counterfeiting
Article 1 - general provisions
§ 97-21-53 - trade-marks; counterfeiting and forging of
Universal citation: ms code § [protected])
(1) every person who shall knowingly and willfully forge or counterfeit, or cause or procure to be forged or counterfeited, any representation, likeness, similitude, copy, or imitation of the private stamp, wrappers, or labels usually fixed by any mechanic or manufacturer to, and used by such mechanic or manufacturer on, in, or about the sale of any goods, wares, or merchandise whatsoever, shall be punished as follows:
(a) if the goods or services to which the forged or counterfeit representation, likeness, similitude, copy of imitation of the private stamp, wrappers or labels are attached or affixed, or in connection with which they are used, or to which the offender intended they be attached or affixed, or in connection with which the offender intended they be used, have, in the aggregate, a retail value of the goods if they were not forged or counterfeited of one thousand dollars ($ 1, 000.00), or more, the person shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction, may be imprisoned for up to five (5) years and fined up to ten thousand dollars ($ 10, 000.00); or
(b) if the goods or services to which the forged or counterfeit representation, likeness, similitude, copy, or imitation of the private stamp, wrappers, or labels are attached or affixed, or in connection with which they are used, or to which the offender intended they be attached or affixed, or in connection with which the offender intended they be used, have, in the aggregate, a retail value of less than one thousand dollars ($ 1, 000.00), the person shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, may be imprisoned for up to one (1) year and fined up to five thousand dollars ($ 5, 000.00).
(2) property used in any way to violate the provisions of this section shall be subject to forfeiture under sections [protected] and [protected].
Updated by fakewatchbusta, Dec 31, 2017
Here is a link to the listing for the fake Rolex Yachtmaster: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575144934&toolid=10001&campid=5338236867&customid=&icep_item=152848279810&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg
More eBay seller: spoukd Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - deceptive information on checkout
- eBay - unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
- eBay - unethical behavior scam
- eBay - always have trouble signing in!
- eBay - lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!