eBay - Michael Tautkus / michael tautkus is a rip off, internet fraud, stolen identity auctioning ebay items

I found engine I liked on ebay and was listed under advanced engine concepts the site had 40 transactions with 1 neg so looked legitimate had been member for 6 mos and had contact#

I called several times and found the man to know his business as I ask many question. He is big in the drag racing as he was mentioned to be in the nhra finals on the internet.

Michael tautkus - as much a lowlife as you can get and a very good scam artist - his time is coming
Everybody pd with mo to him as I ck back on all the auctions to make sure

Since it seemed to work for everyone else I figured it would for me

I pd by moneygram for the engine, a total of 2740.00 which is a total loss for I never got anything from him I got a message from ebay a few days later and they had pulled the auctions he had placed and said it was a stolen site or 3rd party had took over the auctions.

This is a big loss for me and it would be worth going to try to get my money back but this kind of # usually is not in one spot long

I would appreciate any help I could get and do not think I will ever recup any money but would very much like to see him in the federal pin as this is internet fraud

Va

Comments

• Mi
      25th of Jan, 2007

I searched for a engine builder for months. I finally settled on michae tauktus as his reputation as an engine builder. I connected him on e-bay. He then connected me and said to send him a postal money order and he would build a motor to my specs. I sent the money, and now he will not answer e-mails or phone calls. I am going to prosecute him for embesilment.

31st of Jan, 2007

He took payment for a special motor setup and never built the motor. He will not return calls or e-mail. Stay far away! He is a cheat and a fraud and i am prosecuting him. He lives in Kingsport, Tennessee.

• Ji
      23rd of Apr, 2007

Know what is happening around you. The number of identity theft victims is growing every year. The good news is that support and resources for victims of identity theft are also on the rise.

• Br
      2nd of May, 2008

I just got ripped off from him! Sent $228.00 money order for a forged crank and haven't recieved anything.

• St
      12th of May, 2008

he got me on some rods

• Ba
      7th of Jul, 2008

It looks like the Michael Tautkus that is associated with racing may possibly be this guy. This Michael Tautkus was killed by a runaway tire from a car wreck. His name was Michael T Tautkus, age 49. He was killed on July 26, 1998. There are many Michael Tautkus' that live in the USA. So it would be unwise to pin any one of them as the same guy. It looks to me that apparently there was an ID theft involved as well. So who knows who this guy really is.

• Je
      4th of Nov, 2008

If anybody knows how to get ahold of this ###, I'd love to find him. We got screwed on a special build motor a couple years ago on ebay from this crook. We've done reverse traces and tried contacting his many emails and phone numbers and have only been able to contact some of his ex's and mother inlaws who have nothing good to say about him. I would LOVE to prosecute him too. He owes us over $3500.

• Ol
      18th of Aug, 2009

I paid via PayPal $875.00 to Michael Tautkus for a fully restored monitor top refrigerator which seemed too good to be true but he wrote that he had just had a baby and needed the money. Plus, his reviews were all positive so I purchased the item!

Two bogus emails from him and no refrigerator after 30-days. I have filed a claim of fraud through PayPal and found a guy on face book, with a daughter, who claims he is in New Hampshire and doe not know what I am talking about.

He is either a victim of identity theft or the lying ### we all want to get our hands on.

The guy in New Hampshire states he lived in Wichita, Kansas which Augusta is a suburb – any thoughts?

• Ol
      18th of Aug, 2009

First of all the last known address for Michael Tautkus (alias?) Is as follows :

4678 SW 101ST Terrace
    Augusta, Kansas 67010
    And his email is
    fordtech@rock.com

Michael Tautkus removed his own registration on EBay so there is no way to leave a warning which is when I knew for sure I had been screwed over y a lower life form.

I file a claim of fraudulence with PayPal and they take 30-days to investigate the clam – I cannot believe I am the only person to pay via PayPal.

The money I lost is pennies compared to the poor slobs on this website who were screwed over by this thief. I hope my efforts help everyone as my next step is to contact the Wichita, Kansas police to file a claim.

• Bu
      19th of Feb, 2010

Mr. Tautkus is now living at the following address:

1309 S. Santa Fe St.
    Wichita, KS 67211

Don't have a current phone number for him. Found him via a skiptrace search.

• Sn
      3rd of Jul, 2010

the 31 yr old Michael Joseph Jeremiah Tautkus social is 001-62-4637 date of birth is 10/16/1978 ... his cell phone number is:
    1-316-409-8195 through T-mobile.

he did live in augusta, ks and kingsport, tenn and murfreesboro, tenn ( right outside of nashville, tenn)
    there is his family who live in Henniker, New Hampshire by the name, nickie finger.
    he IS IS IS currently residing at:
    1309 s. santa fe
    Wichita, Kansas 67211

hope this is genuinely as helpful as it has been for me in my search for his EVIL-NESS he has incurred upon myself as well !
    thanks

10th of Nov, 2011

When I read about how an individual by the name of Michael Tautkus ripped everyone here off, i think it is very sad and i feel for your loss. Unfortunately there are more than one Michael Tautkus and I am an honest hard working software engineer. However the post on the ComplaintsBoard.Com is hurting me because whenever I apply for a job, the first thing that pops up is "Michael Tautkus is a rip off...". Sort of turns any potential employer off. The person you are looking for may be deceased. He died in a freak raceway accident by being struck from a random racing tire that flew over the spectator fence and killed him. So I think he may have got his just deserves for ripping people off. I know you still hurt but have solace in the fact that he received his divine retribution for his crimes. So please, it would be a big favor to me and a small thing for you to remove your [redacted] or modify it to reflect the current status quo and lift the reproach from my name. Please don't classify all persons who have the same name and lump them altogether. Thanks again, ...The other Michael Tautkus.

• Mo
      8th of Feb, 2012

Michael Tautkus was not killed he is alive and well. He has now moved to North Carolina. I would suspect he is not using his own name now on ebay etc. I hope each one of you that have been ripped off by him put him away for a very long time. This has gone on far to long.