eBay - Kimberly Adolf / rips people off on ebay
On March 23, 2005 I won the bid on a portable dvd player. I sent the payment promptly to Kimberly Adolf. She left positive, glowing feedback for me for the quick payment. She emailed me and said that she would send the dvd player out on early in the week. Then I email her about a week later and ask her when she mailed it and she said Friday... since when is Friday early in the week? I never received the dvd player. She then proceeded to stall by saying she'd ship a new one once her "supplier" shipped her some. Then she said she'd refund me because she didn't know when she was going to get more dvd players. She said she would pay half that weekend and the other half the following weekend.
Needless to say I never received a dime from her. She has made a number of promises and doesn't follow through. She is a liar and a thief. Fortunately, ebay banned her so she can't rip off anyone else. I'm sure she's finding another way to rip people off.
More eBay - Kimberly Adolf Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - employee & a vendor 
- eBay - I am complaining about ebay customer service. 
- eBay - ebay is intolerant and discriminatory toward it's sellers
- eBay - sunnybunny37 
- eBay - I sent back fuel pumps back and have no refund yet.