eBay / iphone 6 plus sold as unlocked but doesn't work after 3 months
I purchased an iphone 6 plus through your site in mid june 2017 which was delivered on june 21 with slight issues as I couldnt sent text messages right away. After a month I realized that the phone is the only one among other cell phones which doesnt see all wifi nearby. Later on I figured out that the phone kicks me out of wifi although I am sitting next to the rooter!
Now after 3 months the phone doesnt work at all! Last thing was while I was having a n important conversation via viber, it turned off and doesnt turn on again!!! If you try to charge, it claims only 1% as it doesnt charge. It is not the battery as even on charger, the phone doesnt let you join any internet.
The phone was not sold as unlocked not as used!!! I insist on getting a full refund or a replacement as soon as possible. Seller was notified on friday 13 oct. 2017 but no answer yet!!
Thank you. Sofia limberi
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - scammers
- eBay / Paypal - selling on ebay & using paypal services? heed my warning 
- eBay - truck no delivered 
- eBay - seller not protected from scam!! 
- eBay - ebay seller