eBayiphone 6

E Nov 29, 2017

The sellers name on ebay is Sunwebzone (AKA salivan network technology) The seller is based in China but lists many of their items as if they are being sent from within Australia.

This seller is a dirty, dishonest cheater who owes me over AU $400.

I bought a refurbished IPhone 6 from them, they advertised the phone with a warranty and 100% cash back if the phone had a problem within 30 days. The phone stopped working very quickly with a software issue. I contacted the seller, at first she offered $40 and asked me to bring the phone to a local apple store for fixing. I refused the offer. So, she told me to send it to the person in HongKong named Danny and offered a refund . I sent it to Hongkong (cost me $22 for the delivery). When the item was delivered to HongKong (I checked it with post office tracking website). I asked for the refund. The seller kept buying time, delaying the refund. Eventually it became obvious the seller had no intention of refunding me. I have returned the phone to them, and they have stolen over $400 as they have withheld the refund.

Avoid buying from these criminals.