eBay / dishonest seller
I have purchased a mobile phone from eBay and when it arrived it was not working! I could not even turn it on! I immediately contacted the seller and asked for a replacement and he said ok. So, several weeks passed and nothing arrived, so I contacted the seller again and asked about my phone. He claimed that I have already received it and called me a liar! What? The I contacted eBay customer care and my bank. I hope I'll get my money back. Better stay away from eBay! The site itself is fine, but it is full of dishonest sellers!
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - scammers
- eBay - payment
- eBay / Paypal - selling on ebay & using paypal services? heed my warning 
- eBay - truck no delivered 
- eBay - seller not protected from scam!!