eBay Caringones Wigs / false advertising

Caringones Wigs/ Ardent White
11577 CanyonWoods Drive
I recently purchased what I thought was a Human Hair wig (not a Human Made wig, as some sellers advertise, which gives them room to say that it's not false advertising). I purchased it for $102.71 expecting to receive a Human Hair wig, and when I received my product in the mail, it was most DEFINITELY a synthetic wig. Having worked as a wig maker for multiple Broadway shows in NYC and worldwide, I can IMMEDIATELY tell the difference between synthetic and Human hair (besides the fact that you can perform a burn test). The seller only had approximately 30 new comments, and they were all positive. ( I assume it is a form of money laundering...selling products to yourself to gain positive comments). When I went to leave negative feedback and request a refund, I found that they were no longer a registered user. What a SCAM! I found their e-mail on my payment details on Paypal and attempted to contact them. No response, of course, so I filed a request for a refund from Paypal. We'll see how it goes from here.

eBay Logo eBay