eBay / not for me any more
Ebay is a scam, they suspended my account saying that my account was linked to another suspended user.
I set an Ebay account to help support my terminally ill wife and here bills. I take care of her full time and can not work.
Not only did they suspend my account, but they also to our lively hood. The only income we had besides my wife’s low SSI.
I had a 100% positive feed back, plus mant repeat buyers.
I would love to start a class action. I aready file a complaint with the attorney general office.
I also had a credit of $18.00. Still have not got that back.
If you are a Power Seller, then Ebay will grant you the world, but if you are a small time business like me you get nothing but hardship.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - deceptive information on checkout
- eBay - unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
- eBay - unethical behavior scam
- eBay - always have trouble signing in!
- eBay - lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!