eBay / no trust and safety

PLEASE READ

So it appears that once you are suspended you can never be involved with eBay, even though I had a stellar performance, what I seem to see is that I have 26 negative feedbacks totally and a positive feedback score of over 3600, now my calculations say that is less than 1 percent.

What I asked is what I need to do be involved with eBay again, apparently there is nothing I can do.

Please be specific about what I need to do resolve this and or be specific that you never never ever ever want to deal with me.

You probably will not respond, as you have already indicated in this email. Regards, Bill Pfeiffer

-----Original Message-----

From: eBay Customer Support [mailto:Email User]

Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 6:52 PM

To: Bill Pfeiffer

Subject: TN91022 Your Email to eBay Trust and Safety (KMM281777649V9874L0KM)

Dear Bill,

I reviewed our records and found that you were suspended due to violations of our Seller Non-Performance policy. Specifically, you have generated unacceptable levels of buyer dissatisfaction in your transactions. Based on feedback from the buyers who have interacted with you, one of more of your accounts falls into the bottom 1% of all eBay sellers with regard to buyer satisfaction.

After reviewing the information that you provided in your appeal, as well as all of the information related to our original investigation, we've concluded that significant improvement did not occur. As such, your eBay account will remain suspended.

***Note***

Although we will read any future appeals you send, we may not respond to your inquiries.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jaeger

eBay Customer Support

______________________________ eBay Your Personal Trading Community (tm)

******************************************* Original Message Follows:

------------------------- Form Message: %24432% 060199

D_ID020120080903D_ID/W_ID135795711W_ID/S_ID000S_ID

Subject: IV%MM0001 MC189 SNPD NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Seller

Non-Performance - wrpnet [#US 05023T A01 &MC189 ?00 ]

User Feedback: 3601

User State: 00

Browser info: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) Topics > MC189 SNPD NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Seller Non-Performance

Message: I do not disagree with the reasons for suspension. Would like to know what I can do now to resolve any outstanding issues. I have had a lot of personal problems the last 3 months. My cancer is now in remission.

Sincerely, Bill Pfeiffer

MC189 SNPD NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Seller Non-Performance

eBay sent this message to William Pfeiffer.

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

MC189 SNPD NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Seller Non-Performance

Dear wrpnet (Email User),

You are suspended from eBay as a result of your violation of site policy on Seller Non-Performance. Specifically, you have generated unacceptable levels of buyer dissatisfaction in your transactions.

Based upon input from buyers who have interacted with you, one or more of your accounts falls into the bottom 1 % of all eBay sellers with regard to buyer satisfaction.

Warning notification was provided to you earlier regarding the need for significantly improved performance. This improvement did not occur, and we have taken action in accordance with that warning.

As a result of this suspension, you are prohibited from using eBay in any way including using another existing account or registering a new account. If you have questions regarding this suspension, please reply to this email. Questions through other channels will not be reviewed.

Please be advised that without compelling evidence that we are mistaken with regard to your performance, we will not accept appeals for reinstatement. Any seller fees owed to eBay are immediately due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This administrative email was sent to Email User from eBay. Your account is registered on www.ebay.com. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences. See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.

Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html

User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright [protected] eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

Va

Comments

28th of Apr, 2008

SUE EM BILL ! It's the only thing that will get their attention.

• Xa
      8th of Jun, 2010

My last email to ebay:

I have taken quite some time to review my account suspension. I believe that my suspension is in error for the following reasons. 1- My 12 month DSR is in the green (in good standing) for all aspects except for the shipping time category were we are at 4.38 2- My 3 month DSR is good in all aspects except for shipping time it at 4.39 3- In 2009 I was a gold power seller going towards platinum as we were in the process of adding new inventory and a (TOP rated seller). We can get back to that level. 4- We had some shipping speed problems that caused lots of undeceived item cases. Almost all items are now received except a few that we can reship and we know how to avoid this in the future. 5- We had our account restricted and were unable to sell on EBay since March. We were waiting for our DSR shipping time to get back up and were resolving shipping issues. Our DSR was improving as you can see we did not generate any new 1s and 2s in the last 30 days DRR rating. On May 10th our account was blocked even if improvements did occur. 6- All the negative feedbacks we received 10 in total out of more that 3500 positives are in a 60 day period indicating that we were great sellers before and can be great sellers again. We have the ability to do it. 7- Since we started selling on EBay we generated more than a million $ in sales in total. We are restructuring our shipping department and understand what caused our low shipping time DSR. It will not happen again. We want to continue to resolve remaining issues and start selling on EBay again. Please do not let our shipping time problems kill our EBay account

• Sn
      18th of Nov, 2010

ebay is killintg a lot of jobs and has gone crazy with the new DSR system. It is clearly unfair. I had zero negative feed back and Zero Neutral feedback and over 100, 000 positive feed back. Still my account has been perminatly suspended.