eBatterys.co.uk / Payment taken for laptop battery - goods still not received

1 3 Tonypandy CottagesHinton St George, United Kingdom Review updated:

Having carefully selected a battery using the correct reference number listed on their website, I ordered a replacement for my laptop in November 2015. Mid Jan 2016 - it took ages for a battery to arrive and when it did it was the wrong one. Since then I have emailed photos of their battery, my battery and my laptop - loads of excuses but no sign of the missing battery or a refund. I have heard every excuse under the sun and come to the conclusion that this is theft. Do not buy from this company - they will rip you off. Payment was sent to: CROSS OCEAN ELECTRONIC CO., LTD. In the most recent email they say their new website is: http://www.tecoins.com/

Re
Jan 17, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      22nd of Apr, 2018

If I could add minus stars I would. Ordered a laptop battery from what I thought was a UK company. Turns out i was wrong.
    Put a dispute through Pay-pal and all of a sudden they come up with a tracking number with my supposed signature on it, on the day it was 'DELIVERED' i was away and the house was empty and it definitely was NOT my signature and did not even look like my name. I thought i was buying from e-batterys.co.uk, turns out i sent payment to CROSS OCEAN ELECTRONIC CO., LTD somewhere in CHINA. Does not look like i will be getting my money back.
    SO PLEASE BEWARE, they may be cheap but when you lose your money and then still have to buy another battery from somewhere it works out very expensive.

• Em
      23rd of Jul, 2018

I ordered a camera battery from this company, we did receive the battery but it was second hand and had no charge. Upon trying to return the battery for a refund I was told that I would have to post the goods back to China!

Poor service, poor product - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

• Ro
      19th of Aug, 2018

I bought a battery for a gopro hero on the 8th of July 2018 from CROSS OCEAN ELECTRONIC CO.LTD. I opened a case with paypal(un resolved)STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT.
    Although it was only £20, it's the principle that counts.£20 received from countless customers is a lot of money that they are stealing from innocent people and if they weren't based in China, I would report them to Trading Standards and The Inland Revenue.
    I will never buy from these [censored] again.