BatteryRefill.comnever receid purchase

M

I ordered a battery for my lap top and payed 59.00 to buy a refilled battery. I orderd it on september 6 2008. Every time I call they say "where shiping it tomorrow". after a month of calling I stilol dont have my battery. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE. THERE A RIPOFF.

• St
    Stuart Kalishman Nov 10, 2008

I'm sorry I ever started with this company. It took more then a month on the first battery refill. When it arrived it was so poorly put together that the battery would not fit into the battery compartment of the computer. I sent it back to be reassembled this time they claim that the US Postal seized all of the batteries and there was no telling as to when my battery would be released. Eventually after months they bought me a new battery but not before cutting it open and replacing the cells of what was a NEW BATTERY. The battery did not last the 1 year of the company warranty and they gave me a hard time claiming that my warranty started to run not from the time that I got the battery which was months after my first dealing but from the time they claim to of sent it out the first poorly assembled battery which would not slide into my computer. After much fighting they agreed to take the battery back and refill it again. It's been a month now and still waiting. I have nothing at all but lies lies and more lies when I can get thru to them on the phone. They will never ever return a phone call. Every lie is more of the same old same old. They are sending me back the battery. Avoid this company at all costs.

• Km
    k.mccready Apr 07, 2009

I AGREE. THEY OWE ME A REFUND CHECK & I AM STILL WAITING. ALL OF THEIR PHONE #'S AREN'T WORKING. THEY SAID I AM TO REVIEVE MY CHECK BUT WHERE IS IT?

• Km
    k.mccready Apr 07, 2009

have been told by them since feb '09 that i will receive my refund check. ( i have emails to prove it) i tried calling this am & none of their phone numbers are working. are they closed down? no one is responding to my emails anymore...

• Sk
    SkyBound Apr 30, 2009

I cannot agree more with all the previous complaints on this company. I did a quick search before sending my battery to be "refilled" and saw one or two complaints and didn't pay any attention figuring they were isolated events... WRONG! This company belongs at the top of the Hall of Shame for providing the WORST customer service as well as the most pathetic attempt at providing a service... After months of waiting and calling and emailing I FINALLY get my battery back and within 2 days the case has cracked open and although it works it is nowhere near the capacity that they claim... not as good as the original OEM Dell battery, even though they claim 30% more capacity B*S*!! Anyhow, I chalk the experience up as lesson learned ... pay attention to the feedback before working with an online company and whatever you do STAY AWAY from this company. We can only hope their terrible reputation catches up with them and they are out of business SOON!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices