EasySaver / Ripped off!

1 3522 Gus ThomassonDallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-844-9554

I only agreed to pay $1.95 for information on being a paid secret shopper. The Easysaver company automatically signed me up for a discount savers plan that I had no information on from the snail mail. When I received the easysaver card. I read that I had a trial membership of 30 days. I did join the membership club that had no given monthly membership fee in the 4 page pamphlet.

At first they billed my credit card $24.95 before I could read all the fine print and legal terms. I then was charged by 2 other companies that I had no knowledge that they were connected to Easysaver. I received no further information in the mail. I then tried the Web site which took me to an exam that I could not get the required 88% needed to go to the next step of their Training Assignment #1. The web site did not take me to the second step. I tried 4 times and even logged in twice, Each time I took the Exam and each time I got a different percent correct. The site read that I could take the exam after reading their Training Assignment #1 the site would not let me to the next step.

So I called the [protected] phone number that was a automated taped message that said my membership was terminated after giving them my membership number and phone number. I never thought that a company could get away with stealing from so many people. I personally was taken for a total of $121.36 plus $85 for overdrafts and NSF fees.

Va

Comments

• Ml
      27th of Sep, 2008

Unauthorized charges from some marketing company listed as ENCORE MARKETING INTERNATIONAL, EASYSAVER MEMBERSHIP. Have no knowledge of this company!Received multiple debits entries which cause my account to overdraw by $105.00 . Contacted my bank immediately to close account.

Please all others beware of this company !

Filing official complaint with the Federal Trade Commission also.

• Up
      8th of Dec, 2008

A lot of you are saying that you can't get through to anyone when you call the 877 numbers to cancel (877.564.8538/877.844.9554). I did a little research it turns out that they're owned/operated by a company called Encore Marketing International.

So... let's CALL THEM and tell them how big of ### they are for perpetuating these frauds/scams... below is a list of employees and the main number to Encore; if you call a receptionist will put you through to them... CALL THEM NOW IF YOU'RE FURIOUS ABOUT THEM STEALING FROM YOU:

4501 Forbes Blvd

David Gallimore — Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing
    Michael Dubrow — Executive Vice President, Partnership Development
    Sondra Diggs — Chief Financial OfficerSondra Diggs — Chief Financial Officer

---------

This is the contact information of the CEO of Encore Marketing who's behind American Leisure and EZ Saver Scams... contact him to let him know how you feel about him cheating you and stealing your money:

Chief Executive Officer

Lanham, MD 20706
    USA

• Gr
      11th of Mar, 2009

I am not complaining I have my easy saver turned off, is there something I could open that said save me money, let me know so I can get something that will save me money.
    Thanks' Gregory Andrews