Easylife Furniture / bedroom furniture

1 Canyon Springs, CA, United States Review updated:

We bought a bedroom set from easylife and it was such horrible workmenship they replaced it 3 times each set getting worse then the first one...They offered for us the showroom set we didn't except. We asked for a refund of our money and they said that they don't do refunds that we would have to pick out another set. I in 30 years of shopping for furniture have never had not one single complaint about the quality, it arrived in perfect condition as expected when you buy new furniture. I will never buy from easy life again the stress of the whole ordeal was enough in it self dealing with their customer service manager and others. We're stuck with a new bedroom set that I'm gonna have to put in a guest room because I can't stand to look at it. Easylife sells garbage, don't buy from this company if your looking for good quality furniture.

Comments

• Ro
      18th of Feb, 2009

I recently bought a bed for my granddaughter, the Chantilly bed, and she loves it. I was worried about how it would hold up with how much she likes to jump on beds ( this is about when I start singing the Monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off- song) but it's held up really well. I think we got it about a year ago? I'm thinking about buying a new couch and oversized ottoman from them soon..

• 24
      24th of Aug, 2010

Taking a company to court is easier than you think. No refunds is [censor] if you are not saticefied and want your money back ask for it through the legal system. you can get it and for your trouble for wasting your time the company get's a public record of the legal loss and forced refund for anyone to see plus your legal costs to boot. they bet on you not going that route because we are afraid of the uknown and a percieved hassle. don't be afraid to force a clean break from anyone with legal action. your money back should be your right to pursue!