Easy Spirit — abysmal customer service, bait and switch pricing
Started the checkout flow just before midnight, and was shown one price. Filled in payment info and completed the order and suddenly was charged double with zero warning. I understand how this could happen since the order went through at 12:01 am. If the sale ended, fine, but there should have been a warning or notification of the change in price. The front page of their website continued to show 50% off well past midnight. Customer service refuses to adjust, even though the next day the price of the specific item was even lower. I told them to cancel the order if they refused to honor the price, but the item shipped anyway. They charge for returns and they are refusing to waive that as well.
They'd rather lose a customer over 40 bucks.
More Easy Spirit Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Spirit Shoes - sole comming unglued 
- Easy Spirit Shoes - defective shoes 
- Easy Spirit Shoes - heel deteriated 
- Easy Spirit - The Jones Group - heels & soles deteriorate & crumble 
- Easy Spirit Outlet - Kittery, Me - uncomfortable sandals
- Easy Spirit - tennis shoes
- Easy Spirit - mens easy spirit slip on shoes fell apart
- Easy Spirit - leather wedge shoes 
- Easy Spirit - trying to call them for an exchange
- Easy Spirit - boot - eserle 16410815 explore24. size 9 1/2 width medium leather/textile man made upper. textile lining. balance man made. faux fur.