Earthlink / billing for a service I already pay Brighthouse for and I do not use. double payment for just internet access only.

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Since November my PC Crashed and I had to reinstall all my programs. I use brighthouse as my internet provider only and only for internet access. I pay bright house $45 monthly for the past 3 years with no problem. until my pc crashed. I explain to bill me later I am not suppose to be getting this bill since November 2007 and still have not gotten it resolved. They are still billing for service I do not use. I told them I contacting brighthouse and Earthlink and reporting it but still not getting any result. I refuse to pay for a service I do not use or need and informed them to fix it. Til this day they are still be billing me and I am spoke to the supervisor for bill me later, I spoke to brighthouse and earthlink. Earthlink was suppose to inform bill me later and I am still getting billed. I will be filling a report with the BBB. They are messing up my credit. if you see anything that said Bill be later, stay away. they are quick to bill you and destroy your credit and not fix a mistake.

Comments

• He
      25th of Apr, 2008

Carmen,
    I work for Bill Me Later and would be happy to help you with your issue. Please feel free to contact me at heather.fields@billmelater.com