Earthlink DSL / Beware of the crooked practices of Earthlink!
In August 2006, I checked on-line for DSL availability through Earthlink to replace my existing SNET/Yahoo DSL. Their system stated DSL was available, so I signed up. Shortly thereafter, I received an email back stating that they could not supply me DSL. I was very surprised, but figured this was the end of it. Now I just got another email showing a bill that Earthlink already collected for their dial-up service, which I never requested. This is infuriating that they would stoop to charging unsuspecting consumers for services they do not need or want. After about an hour on the phone with Earthlink (and a supervisor), they finally agreed to refund the illegal charges. I am still angry that they stole from me to begin with and that they changed their story about DSL availability (even though I know it is available). Beware of the crooked practices of Earthlink.
More Earthlink DSL Complaints & Reviews
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account 
- Earthlink - Total incompetence 
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account 
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service! 
- PeoplePC.com - peoplepc. allowed fraud on my acct. my emails stolen
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - earthlink hyperlink
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - wifi
- EarthLink.net - it will never get better
- peoplepc online an earthlink brand - unethical canceling practices