Duracell / duracell ballery leakage
I have purchased Duracell batteries in a 6 AA size batteries pack. The price of these batteries is more than 3 times as compared to normal batteries. But i bought these batteries for my digital camera thinking that it will last long. But hardly after 25-30 shots first 2 batteries got exhausted. Second 2 batteries exhausted even before 25 shots. I inserted the last 2 batteries, and shot 2-3 photographs and kept the camera at home. After 15-17 days when i tried to click photo, camera was not operating. When i checked, i found that one of the batteries have got leaked.
I have never expected this kind of problem in Duracell at least. Very bad quality batteries i got for a very costly price.
If somebody has any information on how to approach the company, pls guide.
T S Sunnar's Response, Sep 17, 2018
Batteries are awful
In a large pack of batteries
All lasted a matter of days
And a few didnt work at all
More Duracell Complaints & Reviews
- Duracell - leaking batteries 
- Duracell - leaking 
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked 
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted 
- Pampers - straps that's breaking & gel 
- Procter & Gamble Company - vicks warm mist humidifier v750 series
- Procter & Gamble Company - bounty
- Procter & Gamble Company - Duracell batteries
- Procter & Gamble Company - febreze
- Procter & Gamble Company - duracell batteries aa's and aaa's