Duracell — leaking
I have been buying Duracell batteries for 30 years. Over the past 2 years their product quality has fallen to a level they were at 30 years ago. I bought the product and reccomended it to others because it lasted longer, and did not leak. The past 2 years has proven to me that Duracell is no longer a trusted product. The Durability is GONE. Leaking battery has destroyed a $400 tool when the battery was only for a light in the tool. There have been so many of the Duracell batteries leaking in my equipment that I would rather purchase a product that does not last as long over one that will destroy my things. Both choices are horrable for the environment.
On top of that, Durracell and their parent company Proctor and Gamble do not have a place to complain about the product, so it is obvious they are too large to CARE.
I guess I am now a follower of the bunny.
More Duracell Complaints & Reviews
- Febreze - Damaged vehicle interior
- Duracell - leaking batteries
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted
- Pampers - straps that's breaking & gel
- Procter & Gamble Company - Flash spray
- Duracell - leaked
- Procter & Gamble (Duracell, Pampers, Lenor) - duracell batteries failing long before expiration date - ruined bluetooth keyboard
- Procter & Gamble - dawn liquid grease dissolver
- Tide Detergent - tide bottle leaking in my laundry cabinet