Dunkin Donuts - Randall Rd. In Geneva, Illinois / poor customer service

1 United States

Today, once again I went to the Dunkin Donuts located on Randall Rd. in Geneva Illinois and the doors were locked. In the past few weeks I can count three separate occasions when I visited this store and found several people in the parking lot waiting to get in the store at 6:00 a.m. They used to be open 24 hrs. a day, now they dropped the night shift and are supposed to be open at 5:00 a.m. which they can’t seem to accomplish. Since I only stop by 2-3 times a week, I suspect this store has probably been closed on days when I haven’t stopped. When I ask to speak to a manager one never seems to be around. I think someone should know what poor customer service this store is giving since I am sure this is not the way Dunkin Donuts wants to be represented.

I work at a large hospital and other people have been talking about problems they have been having with this store and are now going elsewhere for their morning coffee. I don’t want to go elsewhere so I am writing to you with the hope that you would look into this franchise and rectify the situation so we can all go back to patronizing Dunkin Donuts.

Sincerely,