Dunkin Donuts / very bad service and excess charge
They have very bad service. Like mistreating customers for no particular reason.
To top it when I asked hot water, the other dunkin donuts charge 35c for the cup, but these guys charge teh price of coffee sometimes and price of tea sometimes, but never less. And after couple of times, When my collegues advised that I could complaint about the location. I wanted to warn the guy before I actually complain, so maybe he will just fix it. Instead he took away the cup of hotwater and asked me to go ahead and complain. I asked him I wanted to take the bagel and hotwater and I handed him cash. He completely ignored and turned his face away. So I left.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behaviour
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - hot beverage cups
- Dunkin' Brands - manger
- Dunkin' Brands - employee