Dunkin Donuts / terrible treatment of employees
My granddaughter took a job at the Dunkin Donuts located on Manchester Street in Concord, NH. The manager should not be in the position she is in. She yells at her workers constantly. She doesn't care how many people are in the shop, you can hear her yelling and then the worker has to come out to work knowing that everything was just heard by all customers. She has no consideration for anyone.
My granddaughter had to call in on Monday because the alternator in my car died. The manager told my granddaughter that if she didn't come in, she was fired. Needless to say, she no longer has a job. I am writing in hopes that this matter is looked into so no one else will have to suffer the wrath of this manager.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Dunkin' Brands - Hot beverage cups
- Dunkin' Brands - manger
- Dunkin' Brands - employee
- Dunkin' Brands - service
- Dunkin’ Donuts - employee