Dunkin Donuts / decline in donut quality complaint!
This is the second week in a row that we've noticed a decline in product quality at Dunkin Donuts (Annapolis Maryland). The donuts appear smaller, greasier, less appetizing, less appealing colors, less wholesome and do not taste the same as they did just a couple of months ago. The chocolate tastes off. The blueberry tastes like something one would get out of a freezer box and cook in a microwave. The glazed is the saddest. It's hardly risen, and the coating is almost non-existent. I used the last of my Christmas coupon books to buy this dozen. We never used to have left-over donuts. But, I'll bet that about half of this dozen will be thrown away or half-eaten... just like the dozen we bought last week. I've very disappointed. No more Dunkin Donuts for me. That's probably a good thing though. They're probably the worst thing we could be eating in the morning.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Dunkin’ Donuts - Horrible manager
- Dunkin' Brands - got sick from their blended drink
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - service 
- Dunkin Donuts - service crew