Dunkin Donuts / bad customer service

1 Rochester, NY, United States Review updated:

Went to Dunkin Donuts on Lyell Ave in the City of Rochester and ordered 5 donuts. They were given to me in a bag. I requested a box and the Manager got angry, we got into a verbal comfrontation, they were really rude. I called the store the following Morning hoping to get the owners name and number to no avail, and was told by some woman who claimed to be the supervisor, that I was caught on Video acting ignorant, and stealing (LIES). I called every DD store in the area until i had finally gotten a number for the owner fromf a former employee of the Lyell Ave branch, who had stated that she left the store bc of the rudmess of those same employees. Long story shrt, got in touch with the owner who told me that she would get back to me on 4-30-13 about the incident. Well, she called back AFTER i called her, and said that the Emplyee, who was the manager, was in the right, and that her store DOES NOT have AUDIO sound, and the Policy is that 5 donuts or less, does not get put into a box unless the cunstomer requests it. WHAT!!! IThats what started the whole agrument bc i HAD INDEED request a box for my 5 donuts. They also said that they didnt care that they had lost a customer.

Fo
Apr 30, 2013

Comments

• Wh
      30th of Apr, 2013

Plus it was probably a franchise and the owner decides how much money he loses not corporate.